domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

How do we feel before traveling to Canada?


MARIA ANTONIA
I feel very excited, because I’m going to a new world. I’m counting the days to be there. I want to go now!. I also feel a bit nervous and scared because I don’t really know how everything will be over there. I think it´s going to be very different from my life right now. I’m very happy to know I’m going to travel with my friends and I’m sure we're going to have a great time there.
CAMILO
I feel very excited because of the trip, I am counting the days. But I also feel a little scared because it is a new experience and I am expecting to have a very good time there. I am going to learn new things and new people.
 MANUELA
I feel very excited before going to Canada, but I also feel a little bit nervous. I am afraid of planes and I hate them. However I am very happy of going to this trip. I want to meet my family now, meet new people and see how is life there.
 JOSÉ TOMÁS   
I am very happy, but at the same time nervous about going to Canada. I really want to know their culture and share with them, meet new people and do new stuff I´ve never done here in Colombia.
CRISTINA
I feel very excited and a little nervous. I am counting the days. I am very happy to go with my friends and meet new people. I am sure we are going to have a great time and to have fun there.






1 comentario:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar